Saturday, October 22, 2016

What is the Meaning of Your Life?

Conspiracy theories, UFOs, prophecies, religions, mysticism, sects... The web is filled with countless self-proclaimed ways of understanding the world or promising faith concepts for a better life in a next world. After reading and watching such content intensively for over two years, I was left with a simple question: what is the meaning of my life?

Did it have to do with conspiracy theories? That would have led me to investigate into political intrigues worldwide. Did it have to do with religion? That would have led me to follow certain precepts and immerse into a community of people who respect these precepts without question. UFOs? Well...

All things considered, i was left with no answer to the most important question: what is the meaning of my life? And I don't mean this as an escape to the everyday life: I love my profession, I'm a grounded person who enjoys friends and dinners and travelling and reading and working out to get rid of that belly and much more... But all that felt empty without any sense of purpose. To quote the story of "Alice in Wonderland", I was ready to " go down the rabbit hole".

And then a little over a year ago, I hit it.

Growing up as a Christian, I was mesmerized by the Old Testament, especially the Pentateuch - the first five books of the Bible - and the Creation, the story of Adam and Eve. Then I learned about the ultimate book of Creation: the Zohar.

I can't explain what happened after, but if you are interested in finding out, then the rabbit hole is calling you too and all I can do is show the door, you're the one who needs to enter...


2 comments:

  1. Love this video series! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes these are powerful videos. That's where it all started for me!

    ReplyDelete